Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The House!

We've finally gotten enough boxes unpacked and put away that I can post some pictures of the house! We were very fortunate to be put in touch with another veterinarian in the area who was looking to lease her house that had been on the market for a while. We were immediately infatuated with this charming little home.




Living Room view from Kitchen/Dining Room
Living Room viewed from front door


Dining area- table and chairs coming later this week :)
Back entrance leading to laundry area/mud room 

Guest Bedroom- currently storing some of our decorations
Master Bedroom


 There are lots of features about this house that give it character, but my top three favorites are...

#3: Window in the bathroom. I love the way the light comes in and illuminates the 
pattern on the shower curtain.























#2: I love the humongous kitchen window and the framing around it. It's got a nice big sill that can ripen tomatoes and hold my trinkets.


#1: Up stairs- such a neat space! I think it would be neat to have a "room" like this as a child. For us, it will be used as an office/study/storage space, hopefully some crafting, and housing guests.
















But I have to be completely honest- My real, absolute favorite feature sits outside...
Vet truck that Erin and I will be sharing! 

Other great perks to this house: within walking distance to Mexican, Italian, and the Tastee Freez. Plus I'm less than 3 miles from work! It's definitely more "in town" than what we're used to, but we think it will be great while we're figuring out the area. Obviously we've got some more work to do, but it will all come together. Later this week we will be putting up a fence in the back so that the dogs have a place to stay during the day. I'm looking forward to having our whole little "family" together again!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna,

    This house is so charming! I know it will be kind of hard adjusting to a more town-like setting, but I know that you two can handle it well! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete